People want light computers. We pay thousands of dollars to get a slimmer laptop. Why? Because freedom to travel and take our computing system with us has become a way of life.
But really the ultimate would just be to put the computer in your pocket, and have it work when you plug into the monitor. You might have thought that was decades away…
Wrong. It’s here now. It’s called MagicStick. It will blow your mind.
More importantly, it will get the job done, and the kicker… it will pay for itself in a few months. Read on to find out how.
The unique solution?
I’m going to tell you two critical things you need to know about the MagicStick.
- It will pay for itself within a few months.
- It’s a real computer with fast memory, a strong processor, and the ability to play games and do real office work.
At this point, I encourage you to check out the links below, and back this project. (The MagicStick ships anywhere in the world.)
Who are the makers?
Before I spoke with Niraj Kumar, I didn’t really understand or appreciate the breakthrough of the MagicStick. I was asking myself, “What exactly can it do? Is it for real?” To be blunt and honest… I had doubts.
But when I spoke with Niraj (and you can listen to the interview here… it’s really worth understanding the background of this company and product), I found out that his company has been developing this kind of hardware for many years. The history of the prior models really builds confidence in this product.
The MagicStick is really an incredible machine.
Who is the target market for MagicStick?
You can run Windows, Ubuntu, and other operating systems on the MagicStick. Because of MagicStick’s separate graphic process, you can play games, watch movies, and use office applications.
The best part of the MagicStick aside from the convenience and portability, is that it saves so much money in electricity – it just pays for itself over time.
Essential Learning Lesson From These Makers:
- Sticking with something over several years to bring a revolutionary product to market.
- Being inspired by energy crisis to bring out an energy saving product.
- Managing a top not engineering team and keeping them focused.
- Developing a humble culture which is committed to delivering on it’s promise to consumers.
- This is the first ever computer of this size which can be controlled using IOT.
- World’s First smallest computer with C-Type connector.
- Be the first to experience the power of MagicStick
Days to go: 15