You are not alone if you want to brew beer in your own house. Over 1.2 Million people are doing it already according to
If you are a backer or “someone on the fence” check out the audio to learn:
* What Bill learned from talking to dozens of home brewers that resulted in the specific design changes he made for Pico.
* How you can get your favorite micro-brewery to participate in the Pico program.
* Will you able to adjust and tune your beer, exactly the way you want to?
* How Pico is developing a community which will make home brewing much more fun for beginners and beer connoisseurs.
Lessons for Crowdfunders
* How does PicoBrew engage their 2-sided community to make both sides win?
* How should you tell the story of your product in a way that people want to be part of it, and want to share it?
* How to engage your partners, in this case micro breweries, in a way that helps them build their brand and their revenues?
* Why drinking fresh beer that you brewed yourself is really something you should try!
About the Makers
Bill is a down to earth guy who was a pleasure to talk with, and we look forward to having him back on Maker Paradise.
PicoBrew has been working hard for several years, and they have put together a team that has the right kinds of people, each with a different background.
Days to go: 5